Indoor Worship Sundays at 9:00am
To learn more about this worship opportunity, the safety protocols we will
be following, and other helpful details you might want to know,
click to read a letter with full details from our church leadership.
10 Things You Need to Know about our Indoor Worship
in the Gym (Family Life Center) 9:00am Sundays
1. Use the far entrance and park behind the Family Life Center.
2. Enter the building through the double doors by the kitchen.
3. Follow the directions of ushers and parking attendants.
4. You should wear a mask at all times while on campus.
5. Be prepared to be screened for temperature and wellness.
6. Chairs will be spaced out for social distancing.
7. Worship will look and feel different than usual.
8. Do not come to worship if you are not feeling well.
9. Make a decision about worship attendance that feels safe to you.
10. Online worship (9:00am) and Drive In worship (10:00am) are still offered.
*Prepackaged individual Communion elements will be provided.*